Creamy taco sauce without any processed ingredients. Made with whole foods and guaranteed not to leave you bloated! Packed with flavor, easy and healthy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
It’s been too long, a sauce is needed. Ok, well maybe it’s only been a week, salsa is kind of like a sauce. But I was missing my random sauce creations.
So when Silk asked me to join their new meatless Monday night football food campaign, I knew it would lead to something saucy. This creamy taco sauce is just a sneak peak of the goodness, just the tip of the iceberg. Head on over to my vegan 7 layer dip to see the amazingness of it!
This Sauce is Awesome!
Super creamy, but without the dairy, with a fabulous taco like flavor. The prefect creamy taco sauce. Other than in the delicious recipe I made it for, my vegan 7 layer dip, we’ve used it on a ton of stuff. Tacos, wraps, sammies, licking it off the spoon. You name it.
Like all my other sauces, it’s good for anything and everything! Plus it’s a “throw everything into the blender” type of recipe. My favorite and perfect for that little extra oomph you want to add to your dinner!
Recipes To Use This Creamy Taco Sauce:
- 7 layer Taco dip
- The Stuffed Veggie Bean Burger
- Grilled Burritos with Black Beans, Rice and Avocado
- Just as a dip for anything and everything!
Chili Taco Crema
- Place water, cashews, lime juice and vinegar into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt. Blend again until mixed well.
- It’s best to soak cashews over night but if in a hurry you can soak in hot water for 2-3 hours or boil for 30 minutes. You can also grind them dry with a coffee or spice grinder.
- This makes about 2 cups sauce. Serving size is 2 tablespoons.
Recipe by Veggies Don’t Bite, visit our site for more great plant-based recipes.