Peanut butter meets chocolate to create this amazingly delicious thick and creamy vegan peanut butter cup milkshake. You’ll never guess that it’s healthy!
I have a sweet tooth. Cutting out refined sugar was one of the hardest things I did. I looked forward to Halloween every year, so that I had an excuse to by Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
As I went through the transformation of eating in a way that was best for my body, I knew that I had to say goodbye to these downfalls. At first, I cut it out cold turkey. I knew that if I allowed just one, I would fall.
After this craving was out of my system, and believe it or not it worked, I found healthier ways to satisfy my sweet tooth. This vegan peanut butter cup milkshake is one of my all time favorites.
The overripe banana is the only sugar in here, but man does it taste like there is so much more!! My kids suck these down in about 10 seconds, so I warn you, make double! Or triple!
More Milkshakes and Drinks You Might Like;
- Vegan pecan pumpkin shake
- Strawberry chocolate covered protein shake
- Salted caramel pretzel oatmeal cookie smoothie high protein
- Chocolate covered candy cane milkshake
- 2 over ripe frozen bananas
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- ¾ cup almond or cashew milk or use ¾ cup full fat coconut milk for optimal creaminess
- 5-6 ice cubes optional for an icier shake
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or 4 dates optional for extra sweetness
- Place all ingredients into a food processor, blender or high speed blender and mix until well blended. Add more milk if too thick and blend again.