Healthy Pina Colada Smoothie
When you're craving a poolside cocktail but you want to keep it on the healthy side, this pina colada smoothie is the perfect choice for the whole family!
- 3 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 cups coconut milk , the more fat it has the creamier it will be
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract , optional for added flavor
- 2-3 ounces rum , optional for boozy twist (use any kind you prefer or a mix)
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Serve in glasses, frosted will keep it frozen longer.
- You can sub any frozen fruit you love to switch it up.
- Using a higher fat coconut milk will lead to a creamer result.
- Nutrition facts use an average amount of fat coconut milk option.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 144IU | Vitamin C: 121mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg