Healthy Protein Coffee Smoothie
This healthy coffee smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. Enough coffee to give you a boost, but full of wholesome ingredients!
- 3/4 cup dairy free milk , I used cashew
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 dates
- 1 tablespoon pea protein
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon finely ground espresso
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean powder , or you can use vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 12 ice cubes
Tips to prep ahead:
- You can sub brewed coffee for some of the milk, but the result won’t be as creamy.
- Put all the ingredients except the milk, spinach and ice into containers or bags to make one week worth of prep. The dump into a blender the day you are making it.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 674mg | Potassium: 458mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 2815IU | Vitamin C: 8.4mg | Calcium: 318mg | Iron: 3mg