Tangy Dill Crema
A slimmed up creamy sauce that is absolute perfection. Amazing dill flavor with a touch of tang and packed with hidden protein for that extra healthy punch.
Servings 24 servings
- 15 ounces white beans (about 1 can)
- 1 cup cashews (see note)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Recipe makes 3 cups. Serving size is 2 tablespoons.
- If you are not using a high speed blender you can either soak the cashews overnight or grind them into a fine powder using a coffee grinder.
- I measured my dill packed in. I was looking for a very dill flavored sauce but you can add less for less of a dill flavor.
- Tips to prep ahead: Soak nuts
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.7mg