Vegan Creamy Spinach Savory Breakfast Oatmeal
With only 6 ingredients and 5 minutes, these vegan creamy spinach savory breakfast oats are perfect for those cozy mornings that call for some comfort!
- 2/3 cups unsweetened cashew milk , can sub another milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh spinach , measure packed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Drizzle of veggie broth or oil to sauté
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Grateable Vegan Parmesan , optional for topping
Mix the lemon juice and milk and set aside.
Sauté the spinach with the garlic powder and salt using oil, or broth if you don’t use oil, until slightly wilted. About 2 minutes
Add in the milk mixture and the oats and stir until thick and you’ve reached desired consistency. About 2-3 minutes.
Top with Parmesan if using and enjoy!
- Make this as thick and cooked as you prefer.
- The Parmesan is optional but highly recommended.
- You can also make this in a microwave by putting the ingredients in a microwave safe mug and cooking for 2-4 minutes depending on your oats and microwave. Start at 2 and keep cooking in 30 second increments.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 677mg | Potassium: 481mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 5625IU | Vitamin C: 18.8mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 3.3mg