Freshly squeezed juice to calm your body and liven your tastebuds! This anti-inflammatory juice will help diminish that over indulged bloated balloon feeling!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 servings
Calories 94 kcal
Juice of 1 lime
about 1 tablespoon
fresh mint leaves
packed plus more for garnish
Wash and cut fruit and veggies. Remove the seeds from the jalapeño.
Using juicer, juice each ingredient. It’s best to add the mint leaves in the middle of juicing so that the juicier ingredients will help push them through. I start with half of the pineapple, then do the cucumber, then the mint, then the jalapeno, then the lime and lastly the rest of the pineapple.
Serve over ice with extra mint as garnish.
- You can add more or less of each ingredient to get the flavor you want.
- This makes about 3 cups juice total. Each serving is 1.5 cups.
Tips to prep ahead:
- Cut and prep all ingredients.
Baby/kid food idea:
- Reduce or take out the jalapeno.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Vitamin A 325IU7%
Vitamin C 90.1mg109%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.