Easy Vegan Tikka Masala
This vegan tikka masala is the perfect way to use up leftover veggies. Paired with crispy chickpeas and veggie filled rice for an amazing wholesome meal!
- 1 cup broccoli , cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup green beans , cut into pieces
- 1 cup mushrooms , cut into fourths
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 ½ cups chickpeas , drained and rinsed (about one 15 ounce can)
- 2 cups ready cooked rice , I used the ready rice by Maya Kaimal
- 1 cup cooked riced cauliflower , optional (I used frozen)
- ½ cup tikka masala sauce , plus more to drizzle over the top (I used the Maya Kaimal brand)
- Cilantro , optional for garnish
- Lime wedges , optional for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Mix veggies with ¼ cup tikka masala sauce and put on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Mix chickpeas with ¼ cup tikka masala sauce and put on another parchment lined cookie sheet.
Bake veggies for 20-25 minutes. Bake chickpeas for 30-35 minutes.
Mix rice and cauliflower rice together, if using.
When done serve the chickpeas and veggies over the rice and top with more tikka masala sauce. Garnish with lime and cilantro if using.
- You can use any other veggies you like, see post for ideas. Just make sure total amount is around the same.
- You can make your own tikka masala, but I like using this one for a very quick and easy dinner.
- You can also cook your own rice, but this ready rice made this dinner super fast.
Calories: 521kcal | Carbohydrates: 104g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 178mg | Potassium: 670mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 348IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 3mg