Healthy Vegan Cookie Dough Recipe
There is nothing quite like devouring vegan cookie dough straight from the bowl! This incredible healthy version has only seven easy to find ingredients.
- ¾ cup oat flour , gluten free if needed
- ¾ cup fine grained almond flour
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon sea salt , depending on your preference
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter , you want it runny and not dry (see note)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips , dairy-free
- 2-4 tablespoons apple sauce , optional if you want a thinner consistency
Combine flours and salt in a bowl and whisk to mix.
Add in the maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla. Mix well to combine. Add some apple sauce if you want a thinner consistency.
Mix in the chocolate chips.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy!
- This recipe is not meant to be cooked, it is meant to eat raw.
- Make sure you use a flavorful almond butter. If it is bland then the end result will also be bland. Add a pinch of extra salt, and maybe some extra maple syrup if the flavor needs something extra!
- This makes 1 1/4 cups cookie dough, serving size is 1/4 cup.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 2mg