How to Make Frosé (Frozen Rosé Wine Slushies)
This frosé recipe is so simple and easy but tastes amazing. You take 3 simple ingredients and blend them with ice to get a perfect cool adult treat!
- 1 bottle rose wine , 750 ml (3.12 cups)
- 24 ounces frozen strawberries , just under 2 cups
- 2 cups ice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar , optional (try first)
- You can use fresh strawberries but the end result will not be as frosty.
- You can also freeze the rosé into ice cubes and use a little juice instead of sugar as the liquid.
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 409mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 106mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg