Because chocolate goes with anything, let’s start our day with the best fluffy vegan chocolate pancakes ever! Heck, let’s end it with them too. Easily customizable with all the toppings, so go crazy and make them your own.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of So Delicious. The opinions and text are all mine.
Pancakes are a treat in our house. I’m the mean mom that only makes them on the weekends, and then only when I’m up for slaving at the stove while my wild children eat them up like hungry wolves while I’m left with the crumbs they leave behind.
I only have one other pancake recipe on my site, Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, and they are delicious. But this time I wanted something shamelessly decadent that was easy to whip up (read bowl and spoon) and could be customizable for all my high maintenance children.
Pancakes so fine, you won’t believe they are dairy free
Enter So Delicious Dairy Free Frozen Mousse. Yeah, you read that right. FROZEN MOUSSE. I mean, I drool just reading that. And yep, your brain is connecting the right dots. We are putting it on pancakes friends. For breakfast. Because I AM THAT FUN MOM darn-it!
Words cannot even describe the deliciousness that is this frozen mousse. It’s like eating little puffy clouds. But clouds that taste so good you can’t stop eating. The good news is that you don’t have to stop eating them. Because each carton is only 330 calories or fewer.
Are you dead yet? The first time I had this, I was like….so I can literally sit on the couch, eat this entire carton and feel good about it? Christmas came early for me this year. If they didn’t melt, I’d wrap them up and put them under the tree.
They have seven different flavors: mango swirl, lemon swirl, chocolate chip, salted caramel swirl, strawberry swirl, peanut butter swirl, and cranberry cherry swirl. Every single one is incredible. And every single one was a hit on these vegan chocolate pancakes.
Fluffy vegan chocolate pancakes, just mix and cook!
These are stupid easy. I may even be willing to make them both weekend days! If you’re looking for other stupid easy meals that are done in under 30 minutes, check out this list!
- Mix ingredients in a bowl.
- Top with frozen mousse of choice. Mix flavors for the ultimate treat!
- Shove into mouth as fast as possible.
We seriously cannot get enough of these. And the best part is they are made with all whole foods, and take such little time to make. Anything that lets me be a little lazy plus gives me mom brownie points is a huge win in my book.
They are so fluffy and very cake like. And anything I can describe as cake, my kids will eat. So winner.
By the way, if you are stuck in a dinner rut and need some help there, I have a comprehensive FREE guide on weekly meal planning that comes with a FREE 3 day meal plan and shopping list! Join here!
Because chocolate goes with anything, let's start our day with the best fluffy vegan chocolate pancakes ever! Heck, let's end it with them too. Easily customizable with all the toppings, so go crazy and make them your own.
- So Delicious Dairy Free Frozen Mousse , try all 7 flavors
- Chocolate chips
- Turn up the heat on your griddle, you want it nice and hot for cooking the pancakes. You know it’s ready when you spray some water on it and you hear it sizzle. Also if it is not non stick you should use a spray oil to avoid the pancakes sticking.
- Mix all the dry ingredients, except the chocolate chips, together in a bowl.
- Make a little well in the middle and add the wet ingredients. Mix well until just incorporated. Don’t over mix.
Drop large spoonfuls onto the griddle. Cook about 4-5 minutes on each side. They should be slightly brown when ready.
- Top with your frozen mousse of choice, more chocolate chips, sprinkles, nuts….whatever you want to make it the best treat ever!
- Nutrition facts are for the pancakes alone, without the toppings.
- You can leave out the chocolate chips if you want to keep it ultra healthy. Just keep in mind that they add to the sweetness so it will be a deeper dark chocolate flavor.