Creamy, spicy, and the perfect way to add some zing to any recipe. This creamy sriracha sauce begs to be used. Where are my sriracha lovers?!
Spice lovers, this sauce is for YOU! I’ve been putting this on everything from sammies, to tacos, even on pasta (hint hint see the featured recipe I made this for). You guys have to try it! It’s definitely not for the weak, but you can easily adjust the spice level by adding less or more sriracha. I put the full 2 tablespoons in and loved every hot minute!
Why should I go crazy for this spicy sauce?
So many reasons why this will be a new fave:
- It’s nut free! Yep, I have your back allergy friends.
- It does not require a blender, or any machine in fact.
- It is really fast to come together.
- It has only 5 ingredients (and one can be subbed with water to make it 4).
I have a sauce problem
Sauces are definitely my thing, a bit of an obsession as you can see by the loads of sauce recipes here on the blog. And this creamy sriracha sauce tops the list! If you aren’t into spice, there are plenty of others to choose from:
- Tangy Creamy Dill Sauce
- BBQ Tahini
- Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Lemon Herb Sauce
- Light and Creamy Peanut Sauce
- Greek Tzatziki
The list goes on and on!
Creamy Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup veggie broth (see note)
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together mixing well to smooth out. You can also use a blender or food processor if you prefer, just blend until smooth.
- Makes about 1 cup. Serving size for nutrition info is 2 tablespoons.
- You can add less or more Sriracha depending on how spicy you want it.
- You can sub water for the veggie broth but it won't be as flavorful.
Recipe by Veggies Don’t Bite, visit our site for more great plant-based recipes.