Raw Superfood Balls and Bars, filled with all the best super foods, this quick and easy snack is your next go to treat. Healthy and delicious, the perfect combo.
It took every ounce of effort I have right now to get these up, it’s been a rough couple of days with my morning sickness (except its an all day thing!). The heat isn’t helping but our AC is getting installed next week so there’s some reprieve coming. I wanted to post these yesterday, but I just couldn’t get to it, so it was a goal to get them up today.
These Raw Superfood Balls & Bars Are So Easy To Adapt!
These treats are one of my all time favorite random creations. I was craving a quick and easy raw treat one night, and literally threw whatever I had in a bowl, mixed and out came this delicious snack that my friends and family went nuts for! The best thing about these is that you can add or take out whatever you feel like, they are so versatile.
I made them into both balls and bars, but the balls are my favorite. I keep them in the fridge but they don’t last longer than a few days! Give them a try, you won’t regret it, especially to help fuel those little ones running around!
More Healthy Snacks You Might Like;
- Roasted Carrot and White Bean Hummus
- Vegan Chunky Monkey Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Crispy Chewy Peanut Butter Bites
- Place oats, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, and pecans in a large bowl. Place goji berries in a small bowl and fill with warm water. Allow to soak for 5 minutes or until they soften a bit. Once slightly soft, drain water and place berries into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Place dates, vanilla extract, salt and water in a food processor, blender or high speed blender. Mix until partially smooth and partially chunky. This is similar to my date paste recipe but not as smooth and has a tad less water.
- Put into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Using your hands, mix everything together well until you get a dough like consistency.
- Place half the mixture into a square baking dish lined with parchment and press down firmly. With the other half roll into 1 inch balls. Roll the balls in shredded coconut until covered.
You can make these as just balls or just bars. If you only make balls you will get about 30, if you make bars you will get two 9x9 pans. The nuts are optional but add a great crunch. Add or take out anything you want!