Vegan food at Trader Joe's is growing exponentially as the vegan diet becomes more and more popular. Ready made items are stocked in every section!
You aren't just finding simple ingredients anymore, there are vegan options for shelf stable snacks, frozen food, and all things refrigerated.
Having vegan items available for quick use, especially dairy free alternatives, is so important for the every day consumer that follows a vegan diet.
It's amazing to see mainstream stores like Trader Joe's supplying these options! But don't forget that item availability changes often so this post may not have the most up to date accurate information.
Trader Joe's Vegan Items
From snacks, to ingredients, to full on meals, there are a number of options for vegan food at Trader Joe's is impressive. And lucky for us it seems they're adding new foods all the time! So add these tasty snacks and meals to your shopping list next time you head there, and keep an eye out for any new ones. Once you get home with your haul, make these easy Trader Joe's Meals!
Ready to Heat and Eat
Many of the ready made meals are found in the frozen section, but they also have a few refrigerated and canned items that make for super easy meals. Just warm them up and dig in!
- Vegan Spinach and Cashew Ravioli
- Vegan Enchilada Casserole
- Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Organic Split Pea Soup
- Hearts of Palm Pasta
Trader Joe's Frozen Food
Who doesn't love an effortless meal? Frozen foods are amazing because they have a long shelf life, are prepared quickly and easily, and the Trader Joe's options taste amazing!
- Tofu Scramble with Soy Chorizo
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Vegan Meatless Meat Eaters Pizza
- Fully Cooked Falafel
- Kale Gnocchi
- Organic Veggie Bites
- Vegetale Pad Thai
- Riced Cauliflower Bowl
- Japchae Korean Sweet Potato Glass Noodles & Vegetable Stir Fry
- Kimchi & Tofu Soup
Trader Joe's Snacks
Get to munching on the best vegan snacks from Trader Joe's! You'll find the usual nuts and dried fruit, as well as these prepared options.
- Organic Mixed Berry Granola Bites
- Synergistically Seasoned Popcorn
- Crisp Crunchy Crisps
- Spicy Porkless Plant-Based Snack Rinds
- Organic Roasted Seaweed with Sea Salt
Trader Joe's offers both their own brand of meatless items, as well as other popular brands like Impossible.
- Chickenless Crispy Tenders
- Organic Baked Tofu Teriyaki Flavor
- Organic 3 Grain Tempeh
- Chicken-less Mandarin Orange Morsels
- Soy Chorizo
There are many choices for cheese, milk, yogurt, and other dairy staples at Trader Joe's. They have a good offering of a number of brands as well as many of their own.
Trader Joe's Vegan Cheese
- Vegan Feta Cheese Alternative
- Vegan Cream Cheese Alternative
- Dairy Free Shredded Parmesan Cheese Alternative
- Cheddar Style Slices
Trader Joe's Vegan Milk
- Brown Sugar Non Dairy Oat Creamer
- Non-Dairy Oat Beverage
- Organic Unsweetened Almond Beverage
- Unsweetened Almond, Cashew & Macadamia Nut Beverage
More Dairy-Free Options
- Vegan Buttery Spread
- Organic Creamy Cashew Cultured Yogurt Alternative
- Creamy Coconut Cultured Yogurt Alternative
Trader Joe's Salads and Salad Dressings
There's plenty of vegan options at Trader Joe's for making your own salad creations in the produce department alone! There's also a number of ready-made salads and dressings to try.
- Vegan Ranch Crunch Salad Kit
- Vegan Taco Salad Kit
- Vegan Chickpea Masala Salad
- Peanut Udon Noodle Salad
- Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing
- Vegan Caesar Dressing
- Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing
Trader Joe's Sauces, Spreads, and Dips
When it comes to vegan dips and condiments at Trader Joe's, there's a lot to choose from! Enjoy them as part of a snack, spread on a sandwich, or drizzle over your favorite recipes.
- Organic Vegan Nacho Dip
- Vegan Buffalo Style Dip
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Vegan Caramelized Onion Dip
- Vegan Mayo Spread & Dressing
- Cold Brew Coffee BBQ Sauce
- Jalapeño Sauce
- Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce
- Spicy Taco Sauce
- Peri Peri Sauce
- Zhoug Sauce
- Tamarind Sauce
- Chimichurri Sauce
- Vegan Bolognese Style Pasta Sauce
Dress up your recipes with a few shakes of their flavorful and unique spice blends.
- Everything But The Leftovers Seasoning Blend
- Ajika Georgian Seasoning Blend
- Mushroom & Company Multipurpose Umami Seasoning Blend
- Green Goddess Seasoning Blend
Trader Joe's Desserts and Sweet Treats
When it comes to the best vegan food at Trader Joe's, we couldn't forget about all the delicious vegan desserts!
- Hold the Dairy! Vegan Chocolate Mini Cones
- Oat Non-Dairy Dessert Sandwiches
- Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars
- Vegan Cookies and Cream Vanilla Bean Bon Bons
- Non-Dairy Oat Frozen Dessert
- Soy Creamy Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- Cinnamon Schoolbook Cookies
- Chocolatey Cats Cookies
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- Animal Crackers
- Oat Chocolate Bars
- Thai Banana Fritters
- Sweet Cinnamon Filled Korean Pancakes
- Vegan Banana Bread with Walnuts
- Peppermint Mini Marshmallows
Trader Joe's has so many vegan options, you simply have to look!
do you consider white, non-organic sugar, vegan? i do not not because of the animal bones used to create it. and, anytime a product has "sugar" that's what it is. so, could you ientify those products that don't contain sugar?
I think everyone has to decide what is best for them. I personally do not worry about sugar, we actually are not vegan but more of a plant-based diet focus. Not all sugar is created with animal bones, and those that are do not have animal products in them so many people still consider it vegan. If this is something you choose to avoid and I can't personally tell you which ones are and are not made this way. It would be something you'd probably have to call the company to ask. As for the products from Trader Joe's that do not contain sugar, I don't have a detailed list but if you go to Trader Joe's you can look at the ingredients and see which ones don't have the type of sugar you are avoiding.
JoAnn M Lakes
While they do sell a couple of flavored and sweetened versions of Creamy Cashew Cultured Yogurt Alternative in single-serving, 5.3-ounce containers, the new Plain Unsweetened version comes in a larger, 24-ounce container, which is convenient for everyday eating and cooking use and for blending with your own add-ins.
I haven't tried the yogurts yet, but thanks for letting us know!
JoAnn M Lakes
the soy cheese blend alternative is not vegan at least as far as I know. It doesn't look like they have changed the ingredients since the packaging is the same old package.
Thanks for sharing!
and even though it's technically NOT vegan - Trader Joe's Brown Rice Pasta (my store has both the penne and the spirals) goes with a lot of the stuff you mentioned above - and it's gluten-free!! (it's pretty good, too.....)
(PS - the link in the website box is actually my YouTube page 😀 )
Hey Andrea! The brown rice pasta we have tried from TJ's is vegan! It's pretty good, not my favorite gf pasta but decent!