I have been working hard these past 6 months building the basis for what I hope will be my new career path. I’m loving this blogging thing and creating food that not only my family loves but in hopes you will too. One of my current favorites is the smoothie bowl! I know, so overdone right now, but I can’t help how obsessed we are. So here’s a quick go to of ours that’s filled with health stuff and topped with more healthy stuff! So good and so versatile it’s easy to eat all the time because you can totally change it up!
Check out these other great smoothie options!
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Oat Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Cashew Cacao Chunk Smoothie
- Tropical Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
- Protein Coffee Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of mixed frozen berries of choice
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and mix until well blended. Add a touch more almond milk if too thick and won’t blend, but you want it as thick as possible. Top with all the toppings and enjoy!