I have been working hard these past 6 months building the basis for what I hope will be my new career path. I’m loving this blogging thing and creating food that not only my family loves but in hopes you will too. One of my current favorites is the smoothie bowl! I know, so overdone right now, but I can’t help how obsessed we are. So here’s a quick go to of ours that’s filled with health stuff and topped with more healthy stuff! So good and so versatile it’s easy to eat all the time because you can totally change it up!
Check out these other great smoothie options!
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Oat Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Cashew Cacao Chunk Smoothie
- The Best Thick Smoothie Bowl
- Protein Coffee Smoothie
Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries of choice
- 4-6 tablespoons almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons nut butter
- Place berries and bananas into blender.
- Pulse until chopped in small pieces.
- Add the milk and nut butter.
- Blend on low until thick and smooth, stop to scrape down sides along the way.
Recipe by Veggies Don’t Bite, visit our site for more great plant-based recipes.