With only 7 ingredients and 5 minutes to make, this vegan creamy spinach savory breakfast oatmeal is perfect for those cozy mornings that call for some comfort!
You will not believe how easy and amazing these are. If you have 5 minutes, you too can have savory breakfast oatmeal on the table.
So before you click away because you can’t get past the savory oat thing. Stop. At least read the recipe, and maybe think about giving it a shot. It is so easy, minimal effort, and only 7 simple ingredients. Not a lot on the line here!
Vegan Savory Oatmeal in less time than it takes my kids to ask for yet another thing
If I can get this done before my kids ask for something else, you too can make it. I feel like every time I turn around someone needs me. So when I figured out how fast I could actually have a hot savory breakfast, I jumped in excitement.
True story. Full spontaneous jumping. Which when you’re a mom of three, may lead to peeing your pants a little. No shame here.
Be prepared, tighten that pelvic floor, and make this. Here’s how:
- Sauté the spinach. Read here for a fancier way to saute your spinach!
- Add the oats and milk.
- Eat. If you have my incredible vegan Parmesan on hand, top it with that. If you don’t, make some. You need it, trust me.
And that’s a wrap. Short post. Short recipe. Long lasting meal satisfaction.
If you’re not on the savory breakfast oatmeal train, that’s ok. We can still be friends, because I have these babies for you:
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Blueberry French Toast Breakfast Muffins
- Vegan Breakfast Cookies
- Pea Protein Strawberry, Banana and Hidden Spinach Smoothie
If you love spinach, you should definitely also try these:
- Easy Spinach and Chickpea Enchiladas
- Greek Vegan Spanakopita
- Creamy Spinach and Pea Soup
- Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
With only 6 ingredients and 5 minutes, these vegan creamy spinach savory breakfast oats are perfect for those cozy mornings that call for some comfort!
- Mix the lemon juice and milk and set aside.
- Sauté the spinach with the garlic powder and salt using oil, or broth if you don’t use oil, until slightly wilted. About 2 minutes
- Add in the milk mixture and the oats and stir until thick and you’ve reached desired consistency. About 2-3 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan if using and enjoy!
- Make this as thick and cooked as you prefer.
- The Parmesan is optional but highly recommended.